Saturday, August 24, 2013


Real love always hurts because it transforms. If you are courageous enough and you can absorb the hurt, the pain, the agony of transformation, you will feel grateful later on. Only later on you can feel grateful; right now it will be rough going. Don’t be worried about the inner core. Let me destroy your outer core and you will be in touch with your inner core; there is no problem about it. The first thing is to destroy the hard crust that has grown around you, and it is hurting. You would like to remain as you are and be in touch with your inner core; that is not possible. I am helpless, I cannot help you that way. I have to dismantle the whole house – I don’t believe in renovation. First the whole house, the whole rotten ruin has to be destroyed and removed.

No comments:

Post a Comment